• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone want to buy my car?

HOOPTEEEEEEEE! man you gotta keep that and get some curb feelers and rims. Friend had one that you could not kill.

Just called by buddy to tell him about it, all we did was laugh.

Proven facts about nissan sentras:
they can float (only a few seconds but we thought it was cool)
they can 4 wheel better than a subaru outback (we passed one off-road)
best reverse donuts ever
they can actually fit 8 people
are perfect size to drive on sidewalks between parking meters and buildings

and alot more I could get in trouble for telling !

Hey Beef,

Before they had Nissan Sentras, they had Datsun 210's and before that they were B210's (from 1974 to 1978) and before that, the low end Datsun was the 1200 which they made from 1971 to 1973.

Back in my high school days my brother and I had about ten of those things and some of your stories bring back many similar memories. :p

Did you know you could fit a Chevy 350 in one of those? :sign:

We installed a roll cage in another one and taught ourselves how to drive like Joey Chitwood (on two wheels).

Ours never floated too well as they were usually rusted up pretty bad. I think one might still be in the bottom of my buddy's pond ???

Hey Lumby, I'm the high bidder @ $1.25 :p

Beefcube said:
Just called by buddy to tell him about it, all we did was laugh.

Proven facts about nissan sentras:
they can float (only a few seconds but we thought it was cool)
they can 4 wheel better than a subaru outback (we passed one off-road)
best reverse donuts ever
they can actually fit 8 people
are perfect size to drive on sidewalks between parking meters and buildings

and alot more I could get in trouble for telling !
I will attest to the 4-wheeling and the reverse donuts!

moki said:
I'll take it after you submit it to "Pimp my Ride" ;) I wanna see it in bright pink with adjustable air shocks and massive chrome rims.
Oh yeah !!!
The car definitely has potential.
Throw a couple of 15" subs in the trunk with a kick-ass amp.
Tint the windows and drop the car to to the floor.
You'll be runnin things in Brooklyn N.Y. ;)

If you didn't live so far I'd pick it up. I've changed that timing cover many of times. It is a bitch but I know how to do it.

Triple_D said:
If you didn't live so far I'd pick it up. I've changed that timing cover many of times. It is a bitch but I know how to do it.
No kidding. When I realized that I would have to remove the motor mount to get to that last bolt, I had had it.

coventrycat86 said:
remove the motor mount

Ah c'mon, that's not THAT hard to do :D

Oh, oh, looks like a bidding war between me and backslide :p
Yeah but at that point I was at the end of my patience. It also would have meant I woudl have to suport the engine somehow whole the old cover was out, and that I would have to go to a junkyard and get a new timing cover. It all sort of built up at once.