• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

APB for Badhangover

Van55

I and a few others have been trying to catch up with Raymond for months now. He last was active at HCF in December of 2010. It seems he was last active here in January.

I know he got married and was temporarily staying with his in-laws. The last address I had for him is therefore no good. HIs cell phone is answered by an automated voice mail answerer, and he had not responded to messages left there. He also has not responded to emails.

It's possible that he doesn't want to be in touch with those of us who are reaching out to him. That's fine, if true, but we sure would like to know as a minimum that he is alive and doing OK.

If anyone here knows how to contact Raymond, let him know (a) I'd like to chat with him if he wants and (b) that I am about to have a small check repaying a loan that he made.

I'd appreciate any help y'all can give me.

Thanks.

Van he was last on March 12, 2011. Maybe some of the Cali boys have been in touch with him.

It is nice to see a thread like this reaching out to make sure someone is ok and to pay them money.

For others who are also friends of Badhangover, I have what I think is the address of the house he bought last summer. I've sent him a letter there. We'll see if it comes back unopened, undeliverable or whether it generates a return letter.

My letter was never returned to me, nor did I get a reply.

I sent his check to the same address. It has not been returned. As of Monday, it had not been cashed.

Hope Raymond and Susan are OK.