• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Apologies

SadisticWolf

Sorry that I have not posted lately. My company decided that they wanted me to move to Montgomery from Mobile. So I was busy packing cleaning and moving. THANK GOD I AM DONE

Hey, a fellow Alabama native.

Cool, I'm was raised in Aniston. God, I miss Bama. I give my Lt arm to see that red clay again. These Michigan winter's are the pits. ???

Having visited the new residence ;) Things went as smoothly as they could...Nice to see you posting here Mr Scott :p *fights the urge to grab your butt*

melly the angel :love:

Glad to see you back here bro. At least now it isn't a 4 hour drive to go see each other LOL.

Sam

I moved twice in my life and have vowed to avoid ever doing it again!!

Glad to see you're done with the moving thing and you have more time for us here at CP :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
I moved twice in my life and have vowed to avoid ever doing it again!!

Glad to see you're done with the moving thing and you have more time for us here at CP :thumbs:
Hell, in 20 years in the Army, I can't remember how many times I moved. After my retirement in 1997, I've moved from NY to Delaware. 2002 Delaware to Virginia Beach. 2003 VA Beach to here in Sunny Central Florida. We have a real nice town house style apartment now but we're planning on buying a house this September. That should be my last move too I hope...... :D :thumbs: :p