• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Apparently we don't drink enough in Mpls.

Ketchtwenty2

CigarPass Class of '08 Valedictorian
Last week, the Mpls crew hosted Superbowl Pool winner and all-around good guy, Alan (Engspot). We all had a great time with good food and good cigars.

Today a 20lb box arrived at my office. It is a "thank you" care package that left a crater on my receptionist's desk. Apparently we need to get drunk, because that is a lot of beer and some very nice cigars.

Alan, you are welcome here anytime. You were far too generous, but we appreciate the package. I will distribute accordingly. The Mpls crew is a meritocracy, meaning Joe C gets NOTHING! :D

Last week, the Mpls crew hosted Superbowl Pool winner and all-around good guy, Alan (Engspot). We all had a great time with good food and good cigars.

Today a 20lb box arrived at my office. It is a "thank you" care package that left a crater on my receptionist's desk. Apparently we need to get drunk, because that is a lot of beer and some very nice cigars.

Alan, you are welcome here anytime. You were far too generous, but we appreciate the package. I will distribute accordingly. The Mpls crew is a meritocracy, meaning Joe C gets NOTHING! :D

Glad it arrived safe and sound! You guys were too kind when I visited and I wanted to show my appreciation :)

There are many Cleveland and Akron goodies in there which may not be available in your area. Let me know how you like the selection, I tried to mix it up a bit.

I figured this would be a nice warm up to your Firken Fest!

Glad it arrived safe and sound! You guys were too kind when I visited and I wanted to show my appreciation :)

There are many Cleveland and Akron goodies in there which may not be available in your area. Let me know how you like the selection, I tried to mix it up a bit.

I figured this would be a nice warm up to your Firken Fest!

Alan,

Thank you! As you saw first hand, Ketch is a BULLY!!!!!! :sign: :sign: :sign: I hope your travels find you back here. You need to experience Ketch with his evil twin, Mick! :) Seriously, come on back and maybe we'll catch a Twins game with some good local brews and chicken wings afterwards to go with some nice smokes. :)

Best,

Joe

Sorry I missed you Alan. The wife was out of town and the last time our sitter* came over I almost gave in. Next time...

*Disclaimer: Sitter is 20 years old.