• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

April Aged & Mature Sampler

cgarsltd

Dear Friends,

Hope you enjoyed a restful long Easter Weekend, accompanied with some of my fine Havana cigars!

I was delighted to attend the 'All Fools Herf' in beautiful Bath over the weekend, meeting up with
friends and fellow Havana cigar aficionados from both the UK and the USA.

It was great to see my dear friends Elliot and Ari and enjoy some fine Davidoff Dom Perignon from the excellent
1986 vintage. For a change, the weather was fairly good in the UK on the weekend so some good open top
motoring from London to Bath whilst enjoying an old Romeo Celestiales Finos (1979) was in order. :)

Andy and Chris from the West Country joined us as did Tom from Bedfordshire and a great time was had
by all.

You can see some of the photos on the following link: - http://www.cgarsltd.co.uk/bathherf.htm

PRE EMBARGO CIGAR CABINETS, EPHEMERA & MEMORIES
Take a look at our extensive collection of pre embargo cigar cabinets ephemera and memories
Click here to view our current list

We also have an incredible box of 50 cigars made for "J R Freeman & Co" the predecessors
of our esteemed importers Hunters & Frankau. Click here to order now

APRIL MATURE & AGED HAVANA SAMPLER
Gispert Coronas - 1985
Punch Ninfas 1982
Diplomaticos No. 5 1988
Montecristo No. 1 1985
La Gloria Cubana Sabrosos 1984
La Escepcion Longo 1986
Fonseca No. 1 1993
El Rey Del Mundo Lonsdales - December 1984
Partagas Lusitanias - 1997
Juan Lopez Petit Coronas 1997
FREE MYSTERY MATURE HAVANA
Total £125 including shipping guaranteed for safe arrival worldwide!
Click here to order now

NEW JERSEY, VIRGINIA AND WASHINGTON HERF
My next travel plans take me to visit friends and clients in the US again, mid May which I'm
very much looking forward to.

Its my pleasure to discuss and advise friends regarding cigars and its a great opportunity to put faces
to names that I have known for so many years.

If you'd like further details drop me an email to sales@cgarsltd.co.uk

LATEST STOCKS
Here's a list of our latest stocks, available for delivery to our North American Customers.......
and anyone in the world! immediately by 2 day courier service, intact, in original packaging
and as usual...... shipping free of charge. Stocks are limited, so order early to avoid disappointment

Don't be fooled! Our prices are all inclusive. There are no hidden charges, no extras to pay for shipping!
The price you see is the price you pay, delivered to your door.

BLOW OUTS!!!
H. Upmann No. 2 - £249 (approx. $351) (Regular price - £280)
Light/Medium flavour - 6 1/8" - 52 ring gauge
An excellent alternative to the Montecristo No. 2, lighter in flavour and slightly lighter in strength, good earthy flavours
and discrete aroma. Excellent construction and good colorado maduro wrapper appearance.

Ramon Allones Gigantes - £299 (approx. $421) (darkish and oily from the Partagas factory!) (Regular price - £350)
Full flavour - 7 5/8" x 49 ring gauge - Despite the brand of Ramon being a full flavour and full strength cigar, the Gigantes of recent
production is somewhat lighter in strength and flavour that one would expect. Nonetheless this is still a complex Havana with a light
floral
aroma and good easy draw. A good day time Double Corona!

Montecristo No. 2 - £259 (approx. $365) (Regular price - £285)
Medium flavour - 6 1/8", 52 ring guage - a return to form for the Montecristo No. 2. Colorado maduro wrappers, smooth and dark,
with
good construction and a cool easy draw. Medium flavour, medium to full strength, spicy background taste with a good fine aroma.

Bolivar Belicosos Finos - £249 (approx. $353)
Bolivar Royal Corona - £205 (approx. $289)
Cohiba Esplendido - £530 (approx. $747)
Cohiba Robustos - £320 (approx. $451)
Cohiba Siglo IV - £310 (approx. $437)
Davidoff No. 2's in 10's - 1989 - £495 (approx. $698)
Davidoff No. 2's in 25's - 1989 - £950 (approx. $1339)
Diplomaticos No. 7 - £500 (approx. $710) - 1985 - very rare!
El Rey Choix Supreme - £195 (approx. $276) - darkish wrappers
Festival del Habanos Marevas 2000 - box of 25 - £300 (approx. $426)
Flor de Cano Coronas in cedar cabinets - £300 (approx. $426)
H. Upmann No. 2 - £280 (approx. $397)
H. Upmann Magnum 46 - £225 (approx. $317)
H. Upmann Connoisseur No. 1 - £195 (approx. $275)
Hoyo Epicure No. 1 (Feb 01) - £230 (approx. $327)
Hoyo Epicure No. 2's - £220 (approx. $312)
Montecristo No. 2 - £285 (approx. $402)
Partagas De Luxe Tubos 10's 1990 - £235 (approx. $334)
Partagas Lusitanias - £349 (approx. $495)
Por Larranaga Lonsdales - £230 (approx. $324)
Punch Churchills 1999 - £300 (approx. $426)
Punch Punch Box of 25 - £215 (approx. $303)
Quintero Churchills – 1999 - £375 (approx. $532)
Ramon Allones Corona Gigantes - £350 (approx. $497) - dark and oily!
Ramon Allones Specially Selected - £198 (approx. $279)
Romeo y Juileta Tubos 10's from 1985 - £380 (approx. $536)
Romeo y Julieta Limited Edition Exhibition No.2 Maduro - £320 - (approx. $454) Blow out Price
Romeo y Julieta Belicosos - £255 (approx. $370)
Romeo y Julieta Churchills Untubed - £295 (approx. $419)
San Cristobal La Fuerza - £249 (approx. $354)

Available for delivery by 2 DAY COURIER SERVICE! Intact and in original packaging. Guaranteed
for safe arrival anywhere in the world!

Are you in this world???? Then we can deliver to you GUARANTEED FOR SAFE ARRIVAL!!!

BURL HUMIDOR
BEST BUY!!! Burl Humidor - 75 cigar capacity with humidifier, hygrometer, lock, key and brass handles -
Recommended Retail priced is £139.00 but special price is £99.00 - Unbelievable quality, unbelievable price!!!! includes a
FREE C.GARS Ltd Ashtray, Humidor Solution, Cigar Cutter, leather case and Matches and of course Humidor instructions - only
whilst stocks last
Click here to order now....

TASTE TESTING
I can confirm that the winner of the Taste Test Challenge is Jody Brown!! Congratulations Jody! Your FREE Sancho Sanchos is
on its way to you.

I have posted the March Taste Testers results to the website, so get voting!

Rob Keeney sampled Cohiba Siglo II
James Turner sampled Ramon Allones Corona
Joe P sampled Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro

RAMON SMALL CLUB CORONAS
Back in stock, as these are discontinued released our final batch which have
excellent colorado / colorado maduro wrappers october of last year

Ramon Allones Small Club Coronas - 4 3/4" ring gauge - 42" length - single - £5.00
Ramon Allones Small Club Coronas - 4 3/4" ring gauge - 42" length - box of 25 cigars - £122.00

Don't hesitate to phone, fax, email for advise, I'm always delighted to advise and it's always a pleasure to hear from you.

Warmest wishes

M. Orchant and the team
at C.GARS Ltd
http://www.cgarsltd.co.uk
http://www.cgarsltd.com

Internet Keywords: cubancigar or havanacigars