• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

April Fools

DirtyDave

Newbie Dirtball
Happy April Fools Day everyone. What pranks have you all pulled today?

We ran a major sabatoge mission around the office last night. Switching peoples' desks. Unplugging mice and phones. All the usual office hijiinks.

Anybody come up with a good one today?

Got my 12 year old up early. Had pancakes made for him by mom. Had him do his chores (feed the dog, make his bed, etc.) Got him ready for school. 10 minutes prior to leaving, I came rushing downstairs, told him school had been canceled and he'd get to play xbox all day. He got all wound up, cranked up Modern Warfare 2. Let him play for a few minutes at high volume...

APRIL FOOLS, BOY! GET IN THE CAR! TIME FOR SCHOOL!

Good times.

Trey

Got my 12 year old up early. Had pancakes made for him by mom. Had him do his chores (feed the dog, make his bed, etc.) Got him ready for school. 10 minutes prior to leaving, I came rushing downstairs, told him school had been canceled and he'd get to play xbox all day. He got all wound up, cranked up Modern Warfare 2. Let him play for a few minutes at high volume...

APRIL FOOLS, BOY! GET IN THE CAR! TIME FOR SCHOOL!

Good times.

Trey

This is cruel, yet so awesome on so many levels!

A little birdie told me someone's wifey posted a fake pregnancy test(positive) on facebook. At least I'm assuming it was a fake April Fool's joke. ???

A little birdie told me someone's wifey posted a fake pregnancy test(positive) on facebook. At least I'm assuming it was a fake April Fool's joke. ???

<sigh> Happens every year. :laugh:

On another note...I haven't done it in a while, however get the number of a local funeral home/mortician and write it down on a piece of paper along with Myra Maines. Hand it to your buddy, wife, whatever and tell them the person called asking for them, said it was extremely urgent they call back (can make whatever up).

I ambushed both my freshman English 1 classes. Turned all the desks facing the wrong way, toward the back of the room. Podium still in the same place up front. :whistling:

I'm outside the door monitoring the hall between classes, so I can hear 'em as they enter, but I'm not in the room. Lots of murmuring and whispering and confusion about whether they should sit in their assigned seats facing the wrong way, or refigure where to sit from the NEW front of the rows. :laugh:

Then I come in at the bell, serious and grim and "alright, quiet down and copy your notes from the board" (which is now BEHIND them) like usual, and launch into the day's work like nothing's different.

And they're freshmen, right? And I'm . . . well, I'm BIG. And gruff, and---to them---a little scary. NOBODY asks "wtf?" They're looking at each other in a panic, and looking back over their shoulders to copy down their notes, and facing straight forward in their desks like they're supposed to during lecture even though I'm standing BEHIND them giving it . . . oh, man. :laugh:

~Boar

I ambushed both my freshman English 1 classes. Turned all the desks facing the wrong way, toward the back of the room. Podium still in the same place up front. :whistling:

I'm outside the door monitoring the hall between classes, so I can hear 'em as they enter, but I'm not in the room. Lots of murmuring and whispering and confusion about whether they should sit in their assigned seats facing the wrong way, or refigure where to sit from the NEW front of the rows. :laugh:

Then I come in at the bell, serious and grim and "alright, quiet down and copy your notes from the board" (which is now BEHIND them) like usual, and launch into the day's work like nothing's different.

And they're freshmen, right? And I'm . . . well, I'm BIG. And gruff, and---to them---a little scary. NOBODY asks "wtf?" They're looking at each other in a panic, and looking back over their shoulders to copy down their notes, and facing straight forward in their desks like they're supposed to during lecture even though I'm standing BEHIND them giving it . . . oh, man. :laugh:

~Boar

I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face at all :laugh:
That's classic

Some good internet ones:
www.google.com
www.thinkgeek.com
www.woot.com

edit:
also www.funnyordie.com

So, most of my pranks didn't work so well, but one actually did and it made my day. I work for a bank and decided to make life difficult for the branch my best friend manages. I posted notes in the drive through that said "Please order food. P.S. This is an April Fools joke so don't tell them about the note." I asked her about it last night and she told me people were ordering food all day. They couldn't figure out why. They even searched the internet seeing if one of the news sites had posted something about that being a funny joke to at the bank.

Worked like a charm. We had a really good laugh when I told her what I had done.

She got me really good last year. She had me call an auto dealer and ask for Lisa Karr. It didn't hit me until I had started talking what had happened. The lady on the other end even checked the directory. Double whammy!