• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aprilfest

in2xshp

Banned
Satin Jack is having his first annual Aprilfest on Friday April 30th in Lafayette NJ.

It consists of a pig roast, bbq, and a bunch of giveaways. The party starts at 8pm and goes till the last person leaves.

Companies that will be there are La Flor Dominicana, Perdomo, Camacho. Oliva Cigars, Miami Cigars, Kristoff, Arturo Fuente, Nestor Miranda, Chubby's Cigars, Cuban Stock, Esteban Carreras and the highlight of the night is the release of the La Aurora 107 to commemorate their 107th year in business.

Lafayette NJ.
973-300-3332

Hope to see some of you there.

Sam

I'd love to attend Sam but we'll be at Split Rock resort gettin' ready for CigarFest 10', enjoy brother....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'll likely see you there Sam unless things pop up. Looking forward to hanging out with you again.

I'm hoping to make it but I've doing a lot of things without the family lately.

DG

Guys smoke one for me as it's not going to work out. Been away this past weekend and will be busy all day tomorrow getting training for the boy scouts. Need to have a little family time. They can only take small doses of me anyway. :laugh:

Have fun!

DG