• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are there to many passes right now????

DarrenR

I swear I am number 8!
I have been piecing together smokes for a pass these last few months and was just wondering if there was to many going on right know for everyone being summer and all. I just want to make sure to get good participation. Let me know what you think.:)
If it goes its ganna be a good one, all premiums and a few ISOMS(wich are very rare for me as some of you know!)

I don't think you can ever have too many passes going on. I think the more passes, the more variety (types of passes) for people to try. It also keeps us an active site; after all, the theme of this site is "Cigar Pass". IMHO :)Rod

Go for it. As Rod said, "you can never have too many passes going on". Also, people pick and choose which pass they wanna be in, so no one will ever be overburdened by passes. That's the beauty of this site. If we have a lot of passes going on, people can pick and choose what they want to get involved in, and not get stuck in a pass they don't wanna be in, because that's all there is. So, to Darren and everyone else, got an idea for a pass? GO FOR IT.

Ohhh, you mean we're NOT supposed to be signing up for every new pass that gets created???Oohhhhhh
Dave :cool: