• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are these real?

Toaster

Puff Puff Pass v2.0 2004
Click Here to see........ its the top picture (as of 21st April).

I think they are real, My wife thinks they are real.... What do you think?

As a postscript: I just cant imagine any woman wanting to make them that large intentionally! The picture does NOT look photoshopped or altered in anyway to me... Plus the fact that they are not perfect, makes me think they are real even more!

Fake. Real ones that size... and that woman would NOT be smiling.

Tom, you and I seriously need to talk :p

They are fake of course but I think what Tom is asking is are they real implants or is it some kind of trick photography.

100% Photoshop'ed Fake.

At least those pictures can be viewed... not like Toaster's video that was linked to without the proper warning labels. :p

Beyond BIG! :0

Proportionately, she is way out of whack. I hope she has some seriously comforable shoes. That must be a miserable existance.

Those are like the inflatables used to cushion the Mars Rover landing.

My wife is a 36D and is very proportionate. This lady can't be bigger than a size 7-9, her waist is small, and her upper legs and butt are undersized. And that rack.........suited for the front of a Texan's Caddy. Good God!

M. Gipson ???

That could have been a bit photoshopped, but, that is a stripper, can't remember her name, and the boobs while "fake", really are close to that size. Saw her somewhere, can't remember where.

I too saw her in person. Up in Niagara Falls when living in NY.

They're obviously implants...but they're close to being that big.

God, they look just terrible though. The scar on the underside is easily seen and she has stretch marks on those puppies like you can't imagine.

I still think they are real... (ie: not a photoshop trick)

I don't know if GOD made them, or Dr. Sewinsew :p

LMAO!!!!! :D
There is no way on this earth that that pair of knockers is the real deal.
No way, first of all look how skinny she is.
No hardbody like that is going to have a NATURAL set that big.