• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are you giving anything up for Lent?

IBQTEE1

Its All About Zen in 2010!!
So, I have decided to give up alcohol for Lent this year. I am thinking that it is only 40 days I can do it. What are you giving up?

Not a damn thing... And Yes I go to Catholic University of America :laugh:

David

I gave up being Catholic for lent about 20 years ago. I haven't slipped too many times.

I'm going to give up smoking crack-cocaine and meth this year.

Well since yesterday being fat Tuesday I partook in a couple,, err,,, a few glasses of single malt with a cigar.
I'm feeling a little out of sorts this morning so sure I'll give up alcholol for lent.

Wait, 40 days?????
Waddya nuts?

I am going to give up sweets. I could stand to lose a couple of pounds, so 2 birds, one stone.

Nope...not my holiday. Best of luck to those that are giving things up. My GF gives up chocolate every year...at about day 30, things get interesting :laugh:.

I'll give up tolerating my fiancee's BS, Ill report back on how well that goes. :0 :laugh:

I think I'll give up the routine of NOT smoking a cigar every day, like I would like. Damn, this could be rough! :sign: