• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are you kidding?

This is so wrong on so many levels..

WTF? -http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070503/ap_on_fe_st/65_million_dollar_pants

edited: couldn't get the link to work..so have to copy and paste..

You need to fix your link as it points to nothing.

and this guy is a frigging JUDGE! I'll bet he leans left of Stewart Smalley.

Give the judge a break, those were his lucky pants. If they lost my lucky pants i'd be p.ssed, he probably won a lot of money on the lottery wearing those very pants. Sheesh! :D

Well that just says how wrong the legal system is today.

The sad thing is that it isn't just the legal system. People like this Judge is whats wrong. Not that I would know anything about it personally. :laugh:

The sad thing is that it isn't just the legal system. People like this Judge is whats wrong. Not that I would know anything about it personally. :laugh:

Even worse, that poor couple tried to settle with the Judge multiple times reaching a maximum of $12,000.00 for loosing the pants. When asked why he would not acept the settlement he claimed "It not even really about the pants anymore." If he were to recieve the 65mil he could buy over 85,000 pairs of pants :p

Its pretty sickening.

I'm reminded of the story about a lawyer who insures his rare and expensive cigars then files a claim when they are inexplicably lost in a "series of small fires" through the natural course you expect a cigar to take. He's later arrested for arson or fraud.

Perhaps this so called judge will meet the same ends.

He certainly deserves it and we can only hope.

P.S. Oh, and I know its a B.S. story so don't send me the snopes link. :p

I'm reminded of the story about a lawyer who insures his rare and expensive cigars then files a claim when they are inexplicably lost in a "series of small fires" through the natural course you expect a cigar to take. He's later arrested for arson or fraud.

Perhaps this so called judge will meet the same ends.

He certainly deserves it and we can only hope.

P.S. Oh, and I know its a B.S. story so don't send me the snopes link. :p

You ought to check out Snopes on that one! :sign: