• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are you using a mac?

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Do you access CP with a mac? If so, what browser are you using?

Thanks,
Rod
PS - PC users please do not post, I'm trying to trouble shoot a mac error. Thanks...

Rod,
I do use a mac at home. I use Internet Explorer, but have netscape also. Let me know what the problem is.

Thanks,
Jorge

Internet Explorer but every since the recent change here at CP it locks up every time I acess the forum.

Rod said:
Do you access CP with a mac? If so, what browser are you using?

Thanks,
Rod
PS - PC users please do not post, I'm trying to trouble shoot a mac error. Thanks...
Yep -- and I use Safari.

I have no problems with CP...

Using a Mac, no problems with Mozilla, Safari, IE or Camino.

When using Mozilla and coming into CP main page the buttons/column on the far right doesnt show up.. only way I can enter the chat is by using IE.

Oh... and you Mac people... :p :p :p :p :p :p

Kryo said:
Oh... and you Mac people... :p :p :p :p :p :p
Just for that I'm pissing on your cigars before I send 'em out to ya... enjoy the nice "infused" flavors and delicate bouquet! :)

Hey... I have official reasons for being able to say that. I have always had to spend twice as much time instructing Mac users on the use of Lotus Notes/Domino than PC users, and I have had -MONSTER- P.E.B.K.A.C. students on the PC side of the game.

P.S. -- PEBKAC = Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair :sign:

Kryo said:
Hey... I have official reasons for being able to say that. I have always had to spend twice as much time instructing Mac users on the use of Lotus Notes/Domino than PC users, and I have had -MONSTER- P.E.B.K.A.C. students on the PC side of the game.
Probably because it's not just a new program, but a new platform for them.... mmmm? :)