• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aristocrat Humidor

GilV

After last night's chat I think I need to provide more info and some clarificationFirst a mia culpa. Last night I was refering to the owner as Bill his name is Bob, Bob Staebell.Ok second I LOVE my Aristocrat, it is extreamly well constructed the digitally controlled "set and forget" hydration system works very well. The end table style humidor has a display drawer that holds 200 cigars. In addition the botton section with an adjustable shelf can hold 20-40 cigar boxes. Try filling that one up!Bob uses comercial/restaurant grade hardward for the door and drawer. The humi is solid and beautiful to look at. I did get the bevelled top option (which increases the beauty) and the solid front door. I hear the cigars will keep better if thay are out of direct sun light.  The set and forget system is realy nice. Just fill the reservour with destilled water about every 4-6 weeks and that's it! If you set the digital control alam right, it will beep when it runs out of water. The unit has an internal fan that draws the water from a wick. The digital controller automatically turns the fan on and off as needed to keep the humidity to within the desired level and it has a certified and traceable accuracy of +/-2%.The drawer is solid and comes with five dividers. I has just enough initial resistance to keep it from rolling free yet it operates smoothly. Not your average cabinet drawer here.  The entire cabinet is lined with spanish cedar and the shelf, drawer and dividers are 100% cedar.The workmanship is top rate I just can't say enough about the excellent construction of this humidor. Now to top it all off Bob is one of the nicest people to do business with.There are a few cabinet humidor maker out there, a couple of them are a bit cheaper than Bob's Aristocrat but once you add the digital set and forget and the quality the Aristocrat becomes the best bang for your buck.  They start at &#36995
See the Aristocrat here:cool:

(Edited by GilV at 10:06 am on Jan. 26, 2001)
(Edited by GilV at 10:10 am on Jan. 26, 2001)

Wow you have one of those! I wish!:)
I have looked at them and if I ever have the cash I will be getting one of those bad boys. In the meen time I am in the middle of designing one and may be building a similar model myself but that will all depend on the supplies. That is one nice unit ya got there.

Conversation with my wife:Wife: Honey, what would you like for your birthday?Shadow: I want one of Bob Staebell's Aristocrats.Wife: What's that?Shadow: A humidor.Wife: Okay. How much is it?Shadow: Oh, about &#361000.Wife: WHAT!!!! Are you out of your mind!Shadow: But dear it's a beautiful piece of furniture and if really loved me you would get me two. WHAPPPP!After I come out of my coma in the hospital, I find pinned on my pillow the divorce papers. :biggrin:

Bill, Be sure to have Deb help you with the justification to your wife. She was full of good ideas at the chat last night. :cool:

That is a great cabinet! Not to draw business away from Bob but you can get a nice cab at www.onlinehumidors.com for around &#36500. The Jonathon Thomas Elite model.

If you wish to see my Aristocrat
Aristocrat_Opened2.gif
:cool:(Edited by GilV at 7:15 pm on Jan. 26, 2001)

i brought up the subject...didnt wake up for 3 days after smaking from wife lol :)

Mel
:eek:(Edited by GilV at 10:33 am on Feb. 3, 2001)
(Edited by GilV at 10:34 am on Feb. 3, 2001)

Hey Gil, is that a box of cigars other than Partagas that I see in your Aristocrat. ;)I gots ta get me one of those!

ShadowIts a box of Sort Stories, agains four boxes of Partagas cigars (did I mention that I like Partagas?) Three Sereis S Perfectos and one box of Serie S Primeros with the Anniversay 2000 band on them.

General, I like your taste in cigars and humidors. :cool:

ShadowThanks, I must say that the pic is a bit old, there is a box Sanch Panza Non Plus, a box of Between the Lines (only half full), a box of Hemongway Classics and a box VGS to accompany the Partagas (down to two boxes of those). Been gifting lots of them and one box is on a pass.:cool: