• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arizona vs. Philly

Fishin345

Looking to put a $25 5er up against the game. I'll take arizona staight up. any takers?

Since nobody is doing this yet I'll have to jump on it, only because my wife is a huge Eagles fan. :thumbs:

Since nobody is doing this yet I'll have to jump on it, only because my wife is a huge Eagles fan. :thumbs:

Sounds good was worried all the Eagles fans were scared. Ok 25 dollar 5er i have Arizona you have Philly.

Yes sir makes me wanna watch it since my Giants CHOKED!!! haha we will see! :D

I would have jumped on it but I'm already involved in a few other wagers on the side....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

GO EAGLES!!!!!

I'm with you on this one Fishin. . . I'm sitting on an "Arizona to win Super Bowl" future at 90:1 that I got before the season on a value bet. . . never thought it would possibly pan out (other one I took was Buffalo at 100:1).

Go Cards!

Im a huge eagles fan...They sucked in the first half and I thought the game was well over at half time...I was suprised they made a comeback. Turned out to be a great game. That last NO CALL just ruined it for me...does anyone else think that was pass interference?

I had to turn on the xbox360 and replay that game myself with the right outcome...lol

Glad you like, enjoy. I am going to be taking some of that back for the Super Bowl just so you know. :whistling: