• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arnolds Tobacco

Maggs44

I took advantage of a "build your own sampler" (you get 1 each of from 5 to 10 select cigars at half price) they offer to new customers. One of the cigars was an Ashton Aged Maduro that I was anxious to try.

When the package came it was not in there. Although they didn't bill me for it, I was a bit disappointed; but mistakes happen. I sent them an email and they said they would send another size no charge (recieved it today). That was unexpected, but very much appreciated. :D

Their regular prices (at least on the cigars I checked on) are very competitive, so I give this vendor 2 thumbs up :thumbs:

Arnolds

I agree!

They provided me with great service as well!

I ordered a sampler as well; very nice deal. However, while they do seem to rectify issues well, their attention to detail doesn't seem to be their strong suit. Based on my reading, it seems that at least half of the people who have responded in the past couple of weeks about ordering the sampler have had their orders mixed up or cigars not arriving that should have (which is what happened with me).

I ordered a sampler as well; very nice deal. However, while they do seem to rectify issues well, their attention to detail doesn't seem to be their strong suit. Based on my reading, it seems that at least half of the people who have responded in the past couple of weeks about ordering the sampler have had their orders mixed up or cigars not arriving that should have (which is what happened with me).

A buddy of mine ordered a sampler a week or two ago, and the same thing happened. They corrected it right away, but there were still a couple smokes missing.

A buddy of mine ordered a sampler a week or two ago, and the same thing happened. They corrected it right away, but there were still a couple smokes missing.

Same thing happened to me, but I was not charged for the missing (out of stock) cigars.

The same thing happened to me. I filled in a survey, maybe Bizright? I stated in the survey that there were missing cigars and no communication as to why they were missing. I too was only charged for the sticks I received.

The owner contacted me via email and all but insisted that I choose 5 more cigars that he would ship for free. I explained that his response was enough satisfaction for me, but he continued to push me for the list of cigars. So I sent the list, I am only human, and I recieved them yesterday.

I will certainly order from them again.

Ken

I just recently ordered one of those samplers from these guys. I hope when it gets here it isn't mixed up cuz it's a pain to get mail out here...especially when we're leaving and the mail comes on a monthly schedule. :p *Crosses fingers*

Ordered my sampler yesterday and it arrive today 100% correct. Service is outstanding!

Edited to add that I also received a Journey to Chateau Fuente CD in my sampler FOC