• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aromas De Cuba and Moore & Bode

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Reaction score
I'll be writing up some reviews later...but I picked some of these ADC's and MB's up while in Chicago over the weekend. Anyone else tried either line and what are your opinions??? :D

I guess the ADC's are made by Ashton...but not rolled in the Fuente Factory...and the MB's are a small boutique down in Florida. :)

Ohh...so far I'm liking both. :thumbs:

La Aroma De Cuba....for that matter...lmao :p

Got in a multi-box split and the Aromas de Cuba Churchill was one of the boxes. Smoked one yesterday and really enjoyed it. You can tell right away that it's a Nic. cigar from the flavor. Still has some youth to it and should age very well. I'd like to see this dark wrapper with a little plume. Yummy!

I had a Moore and Bode robusto in a natural wrapper not too long ago. Flavor was ok, but it was rolled solid. A little too tight. A decent cigar but not one I would seek out myself.

Emo

Found the aroma de cuba the other day. Definitely has the construction and draw of an Ashton with a a fair amount of buttery smooth smoke with some spice to it. Have to try another one to get those flavors down but would reccomend it as a pleasurable $4-5 smoke. :lookup:
Robb

Merry Christmas Bill !!!

The ADC's are Ashtons Honduran blend. I got a box of the Churchills. They are a little flat and 1 deminsional for the first 1/3, but they do open up after that. This was right out of the box the day they arrived. I am going to put these in the back of the dor for a couple of months and bring 1 out after the New Year to see what happens.

Thanks for the correction Michael. Damn if it didn't taste like a Nic. cigar. Reminded me of a Mayorga in some ways. ???

Just checked on Holt's web site and it shows that the filler is Honduran/Nicaraguan.

LMAO!!!!

Your sig tag says it all my friend! You did taste Nicaraguan flavors! My bad.
It is a Honduran wrapper with a blend of both fillers.... thanks for the investigation brother bill. :)

They sound good, never had one before... Got 'em at Holts 'eh?

Hmmm, gonna have to check it out... Nice little mini review

I was in Little Havana recently and spent some time at Moore & Bode. Met the husband and wife team and got their grand tour. Included checking our their bales of tobacco, sorting area, then the cigar rolling area. Talk about cigar people with passion. Mooched a fine cigar, bought a few. Nice cigar. No problem with the draw on either the fresh made or the ones aging in my 'dor. Kind of mild for my taste, but fine. Overpriced.