• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Sungrown

Shuji

Mm, glad I got in this box split.

Construction: wasn't too happy here. The wrapper was very veiny, and it unwrapped itself. I checked my humi - a solid 68%, so it wasn't that.

Pre-light draw: Absolutely perfect

Burn: a little unsteady, but pretty good overall

Smoke: Gobs and gobs of gorgeous, tasty blue smoke.

I smoked this cigar with a mini bottle of Chivas Regal 12yr old scotch that I picked up on a plane about 4 years ago on the way home from Germany. Despite the wrapper problems (I smoked a full 1/4 of this cigar, right in the middle, with almost no wrapper at all. Got a good look at the binder!), this was a smoke to remember. Smooth, smooth, smooth! Went down excellently with the scotch. Can't wait till I get around to another one in my stash!!!

Sorry to hear about the wrapper problems you had. They all looked alright when I opened the boxes. After opening the boxes they sat in my coolidor at about 68% thanks to Vern's beads :) Hopefully the next one will be better :)

Fast4Dr said:
Sorry to hear about the wrapper problems you had. They all looked alright when I opened the boxes. After opening the boxes they sat in my coolidor at about 68% thanks to Vern's beads :) Hopefully the next one will be better :)
That just happened to be the one I stuck in my daily humi after letting it rest in the cooler at 70 for a while ... I'm SURE the others will be better.

But wrapper problems or not, that was a damn good smoke!