• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arturo Fuente Work of Art Review

:thumbs: One of my all time favs. I like them at least as much as the WOAM but not quite as much as a BTL.

Nice review. The rain on Thursday was a surprise, sorry to hear about your car!

Judging By your facial expressions it seems you were disappointed with the cigar?
Knee surgery sucks I tore every ligaments in my left knee all at once, the ACL had to be repaired twice most painfull good luck.

Great review! Weird pocket at the front; anyone else seen this occur? Thanks again!

Thanks for watching guys. I recorded another one last night for the Holt's Old Henry I'll post later tonight or tomorrow. I also reviewed, CP Coffee which I enjoyed thoroughly.

I didn't watch the full review, but I did notice how agitated you seemed at the beginning of the review, and how mellow you seemed at the end.

I didn't watch the full review, but I did notice how agitated you seemed at the beginning of the review, and how mellow you seemed at the end.

Thanks for the comment. I imagine relaxed people are more interesting to watch :)

Plus I was bitching about my week and was sitting in the direct sunlight in the beginning so I assume what doesn't help. Thanks though!