• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ARTURO FUENTES-DUTY FREE

dcbancroft

Grand K
Dear Friends of Cigarpass,

Please check out these great deals we have on our stock of Fuente's at

ARTURO FUENTE

Fuente Classic line
Fuente Don Carlos series
Fuente Hemingway series
**SORRY NO ANEJOS*

Also we are now distributors of:

ROCKY PATEL "THE EDGE"

ROCKY PATEL 1992 VINTAGE

ROCKY PATEL 1990 VINTAGE

ROCKY PATEL OLDE WORLD RESERVE

* Shipping is included in price and these brands of non-cuban cigars will be dropped shipped by 2 day delivery. *

Please feel free to contact me with for any further requests

PLEASE NOTE:Our shopping cart currently adds shipping but this will be excluded manually when your card is charged. You will only be charged for box(s)purchased.

*Minimum order is USD$100.00 per order.

*If you would like to order a box's of cuban cigars, please submit a seperate order.

*Offer over USD$200.00 in Cuban cigars for FREE SHIPPING STILL APPLIES TO MEMBERS OF CIGAR PASS* PLUS DON"T FORGET YOUR FREE CUBAN CIGAR FOR UNDER USD$15.00!!!!

Warmest Regards
Damian

So the 35 bucks for Shipping and handleing is going to be taken off, with the WOA?

Any price Nazi want to verify whether this is a good price or not?

I'm no price expert but tampasweethearts has WOA's listed as $175.00, plus $3.00 shipping and no sales tax unless you are in FL.

So his price seems a few bucks less depending on if you have to pay import taxes or whatever their called.

If you are looking for Maduros and we don't have listed, I can probably get them. My distributor just got a mega shipment in-Hemingway's , Don Carlos and the Classic line too :love:

C'mon Damian, I thought you knew us better than that! WOA Maduro's are like gold around here! Well, anything Fuente or Padron in maduro is like gold, at least that's been my observation!

I would say if you can get them in maduro, and it's still a much better deal than the non duty-free shops, you'd better let us know!

YES - Please! If you can get any of the hemingways in maduro I would jump all over it.

Thanks!

Josh

Duckguy said:
YES - Please!  If you can get any of the hemingways in maduro I would jump all over it.

Thanks!

Josh
[snapback]213738[/snapback]​

I bet you would! Now who the hell are you?
Oh Josh :whistling:

Sorry, after I posted I realized it was my first post. I'm Josh, came over to check out the forum. Duckguy over at CF. I know better than to post my first this way, so I apologize. The lure of Fuente Maddies is strong!

Please forgive, I'll drop by the other 'rooms'.

Josh

If this was CF it would have been that remark and 80 more just like it.

Welcome to CP Josh,

Rich

I dunno, but I'd love to have someone tell me what I am missing about the AF's that everyone raves about...I have tried an AF Spanish Lonsdale Candela, and an AF Double Chateau Fuente Natural, and didn't find anything so great about either...both of them had a pungent earthy flavor with no hint of sweetness whatever, and both left a bitter aftertaste...are these not representative of the AF's or are there better ones I should try?

Ironworker -

You are very correct. That was my intent in apology. CF may be harder on newbies than some forums, but it was bad form on my part either way. Thank you for your welcome.

My opinion RE: Arturo Fuente cigars is individual taste. I personally believe a couple of their lines, especially the Don Carlos, but also Hemis and OpusX are very fine NC smokes. That said, I've been taken to the dark side as of late.

Josh