• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton ESG Assortment

JackSchwartz

We have a deal on our website for an assortment of Ashton ESG cigars that come with a Prometheus Macassar Ebony travel humidor, a Xikar Ash Can and a Savoy double blade guillotine cutter.  You get a total of seven Ashton ESG's: (2) Churchill, (2) Toro, (2) Perfecto and (1) Robusto.  Price for the whole collection is $137.

Also, a shipment of La Flor Dominicana Capitulo II (Chapter 2) arrived yesterday.  We have those and last year's Chapter 1 available now.

Thank you,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

312-782-7898
freematches@jackschwartz.com

The new limited edition La Aroma de Cuba Noblesse arrived yesterday.  They're made in the My Father factory and have a filler/binder blend of Nicaraguan tobaccos with an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper leaf.  Only 3,000 boxes were made.  The cigars measure 6 1/2 x 52, singles are $16.25 and a 24-count box goes for $345.50.

Thank you,
Eric

The AVO Greatest Hits sets just arrived.  This is a collection of limited edition AVO blends from 2001 to 2014.  Unfortunately, they didn't have the tobaccos to make the 2005 AVO LE05 blend.  Please note, these are not original release cigars.  Henke Kelner and Eladio Diaz recreated the blend for each cigar in the collection.

Price for the set of 14 cigars is $224.  If anyone would like to grab one I can take care of the UPS Ground shipping for you.  Our website isn't set up to apply the free shipping, I will deduct the amount when I process the order here in the store.  

Thank you,
Eric

bfreebern said:
Where is the 22 in there :)

Oh they have one in there, only it's not THE AVO 22  :laugh:

Those original ones are a cigar that I never smoked but truly remember.  They came out about a month or so after I started working at Jack Schwartz in 2002.  I started off smoking a lot of Bahias, Fuentes and La Flors in the $4 to $5 price range.  Saw those AVO 22's when they first came in and they looked like just about the best cigar I had ever seen.  I remember they were priced somewhere around $10 or more and thought there was no way I should be smoking such an expensive cigar when I have no clue what I'm doing.  By the time I felt truly comfortable around a super premium cigar those AVO 22's were long gone :(  I think the first real super premium cigar I smoked was a Padron 1926, and that probably wasn't till 2003 or 2004!  

Haha....they were incredible cigars. Is it truth that the 787 was supposedly the same blend as the 22 or something similiar? Adding the 3 numbers together, you get 22....which was supposedly another "hint"?

I've smoked a few 787s in hopes of coming close to the 22s, but it never happens, LOL.

Agree the AVO 22 was probably one of the better cigars out there, even better than the LE 05. The euro blend was a tad better but harder to find.

bfreebern said:
Haha....they were incredible cigars. Is it truth that the 787 was supposedly the same blend as the 22 or something similiar? Adding the 3 numbers together, you get 22....which was supposedly another "hint"?

I've smoked a few 787s in hopes of coming close to the 22s, but it never happens, LOL.

I remember all the hoopla when those 787's came out.  Before they were even released people were saying the three numbers added up to 22 so they must be the AVO 22 blend!  I'm not sure if Davidoff ever came out and directly said they were based off the AVO 22 blend but I do remember my Davidoff rep telling me that when they were first announced.  It's been a long time since I smoked a 787 so I can't remember what they were like.  I do know they weren't good enough to keep me away from the AVO Domaine, or even the XO.