• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton ESG

Raph8erxxx

This is my first review so please be easy on me

Prelight:

Looking at the wrapper it was very consistent. The construction felt to be top notch and was very firm with no breaks in consistency through the whole stick.

So i fired it up :)

Lit up beautifully with very little effort with a nice even burn smoke poured perfectly out of it and the draw was right on.

I allowed it to sit for the longest thirty seconds of my smoking career and took a puff. My initial thoughts were the flavor was very high end fuente in the sense that it just bombarded me with flavors from all over the spectrum. The first 1/4 of the cigar was like this..

Getting into the second 1/4 the cigar came to life... I got Flavors of raisin slight hazelnut and a bit of sweetness which tasted like cocoa. Burn was still razor sharp with no work at all

Getting to the 3rd 1/4 is what your paying for with this cigar.. One of the most perfect blends of the flavors mentioned with a slight hint of cream to go with it.. At this point the burn was slow mythodical and the draw was absolutely perfect. I have smoked many cigars but rarely have i ever been blown away with such a flavor.. This is the point where i decide i need to get more

Getting down to the bottom the flavors intensified a bit and some of the creaminess was overpowered by the other flavors. Still a top notch smoke and still still burning perfectly.. I enjoyed this cigar so much i had to bring out a tooth pick to nub it and it left me wanting another..

Overall
Construction A+
Flavor A
Burn A

-George

A review of the ESG is not making it any easier for the rest of us! Just have to wait until they get circulated! :(

Great review! :cool:

I want to agree with everything you said about the ESG, but I have not smoked mine yet...

Just have to wait until they get circulated! :(

I agree, this is why it's hard for me to smoke the one I have...I couldn't bare to see it burned without a back-up. :cool:

-Fetter

Thanks for the review.

Glad you enjoyed the smoke, will have to find a few.
Maybe a kind hearted BOTL has some to spare :whistling: ???

Brian

Nice review. My local humi had a bunch of these Saturday, I opted to buy 3 Opus-x, the daily limit, and a PAM though. I guess I'll have to try one of these too. :cool:

These review of this smoke are making it hard for me not to light up one of the two I just bought last night.

Back