• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton event at Uptown Cigar on Thursday 10/8/09

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
It's ON! Uptown Cigar is having an Ashton event on Thursday, October 8th, 2009 at 4pm. Ashton will be unveiling their new cigar, the San Cristobal del Sol, made by Master Blender Don Pepin Garcia. I have already said that this is probably the very best cigar of the show, and one of the best cigars I've ever had the pleasure of smoking. We will also have the pleasure of enjoying the Ashton Heritage Puro Sol, made up of sungrown tobaccos for the binder and filller, and a sungrown Cameroon wrapper. For those of you who have been to our events in the past, you know how Uptown Cigar always does it! We will have a nice selection of scotch, bourbons, and beer for all of you to enjoy, along with the 2 cigars. Since space is limited in the store, we have to limit this event to the first 50 people. We will also have specials on ALL Ashton products (Classic, Heritage, Cabinet, VSG, ESG, San Cristobal, AND San Cristobal del Sol. If you're interested in attending, please contact me through PM. Thanks.

Israel
Uptown Cigar Company
877-238-1172

I'm down! I had a blast last time at Uptown and they treat you right!

We will also have representation from the CRA and we hope to get many people to register for membership. Ashton and Uptown Cigar will be giving away free cigars to those that join the CRA at our event.

To bad it's not on the weekend! Wish I could be there Issy! I do plan on getting up to NY just gotta be on the weekend.

To bad it's not on the weekend! Wish I could be there Issy! I do plan on getting up to NY just gotta be on the weekend.

Anytime Dean. You let me know whenever you want to come up and we'll organize a HERF around it.

Hey Isy! Stopped in this afternoon, and bought a ticket for myself and a friend. Looking forward to my first cigar event. Can't wait to try the new San Cristobal. See you there.

Just over 1 week away, it's always great to herf at Uptown Cigar with Israel and the gang........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

I'll be there! I will be sending a little something to any new CRA members that join that day as well. It's going to be a great time!

Looking forward to it, Charlie. I've already started the bourbon buy. Any suggestions I haven't already thought of?

It will be good to see you again Christian and the weather looks to be very nice as well. Sunny and temps in the upper 60s:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=West+Point&state=NY&site=OKX&textField1=41.3623&textField2=-74.0273

As far as eats, I think I'll be going next door to the "Lucy's Tacos" for one of their famous burritos........ :D :thumbs: :p

It will be good to see you again Christian and the weather looks to be very nice as well. Sunny and temps in the upper 60s:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=West+Point&state=NY&site=OKX&textField1=41.3623&textField2=-74.0273

As far as eats, I think I'll be going next door to the "Lucy's Tacos" for one of their famous burritos........ :D :thumbs: :p

Somehow, I get the feeling that Mexican food in upper NY is great the way Dunkin Donuts coffee is "great". :D

Sounds about right, Matt. While they make good burritos, it ain't no real Mexican food.

I just talked to Stogieman, not sure if he's more excited for the Ashton cigars or the burritos!

I'm just happy those San Cristobal sun growns are finally coming out. Like Isy said, these are some of the better cigars to come out of this years trade show.

Hope everyone has a blast.

Eric