• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton event at Uptown Cigar on Thursday 10/8/09

True, but it's all about sharing the good stuff with my friends. How could I deprive one of such an insight? BTW The Foundry poured deep in NOLA, good on them!

Yeah baby, it's Herf Day.......

YES IT IS!!! Cant' wait Charlie! Don't go crazy looking for parking. If you can't find a spot, park in the bank parking lot behind the store. The entrance is across the street from the French restaurant.

THANK YOU ALL for coming to this great event! It was a great time with a great group of guys. We even had a visit from Rudy Guiliani! Pics to follow soon....

THANK YOU ALL for coming to this great event! It was a great time with a great group of guys. We even had a visit from Rudy Guiliani! Pics to follow soon....
Sounds like it was a great time. I'll have to get up there soon.

Awesome! Looking forward to the pics to see what I missed out on...again! :laugh:

3 User(s) are reading this topic
2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. mmburtch,
  2. Kingantz,
  3. MSN/Bing
You think Rudy will mind the link on the search engine?

Glad to hear you all had fun.

Isy, I had a great time, thanks again. Guliani stopping in was the icing on the cake. Ya never know who ya might see at the cigar shop.
And it was a pleasure to meet you Christian. Hope to run into you at another event soon. Thanks again for the LFD.

-Joe

As always, Israel knows how to run a top knotch Herf. Thanks for everything brother and your the best!!! It was great seeing all the local S/BOTL as well as the ones that cam from a far. Seeing Rudy was over the top, too bad he couldn't stay longer. I can hardly wait to see the pics....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Another great event hosted by Isy :thumbs:. I scored 5 Cain maddies and got Isy's last LFD Salamones LE 2008. Wish I had a few more of those Salamones :rolleyes:.

Got to shake Rudy's hand. Very nice of him to stop before the big Republican fund raiser later in the night.

I hope there is a photo of Charlie with a burrito in there, Isy. Sounds like everyone had a blast. Can't wait to see some pics.

Eric

gallery_8270_1263_12383.jpg

Here is a pic of our man Isy hanging with our former Mayor at Uptown. Great time!

I hope there is a photo of Charlie with a burrito in there, Isy. Sounds like everyone had a blast. Can't wait to see some pics.

Eric

Sorry Eric, I don't think that anyone got pictures of us next door eatin' at Lucy's. We did have a dozen of us go next door and enjoy their tasty specialties....

gallery_8270_1263_12383.jpg

Here is a pic of our man Isy hanging with our former Mayor at Uptown. Great time!

Thanks for posting the pic Christioan and I can hardly wait to see the others that were takin' all during the event.

Isy, we are standing by patiently for your pictures. Hopefully we get to see them before Rudy becomes the next Governor........ :D :thumbs: :p