• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton Heritage Puro Sol

tamahobbes

Thinking of picking up a box of Ashton Heritage Belicoso's because my tobacconist told me they were the "afternoon version of the Ashton VSG." Has anyone tried them and how would you compare them to the VSG's?

Haven't tried them yet got 2 churchills in the humi. From what I've read they are much milder then the VSG. I've seen mixed reviews but I like the rest of the Ashton line. VSG being my favorite. I would suggest trying one and testing it out. And if the price is right snag em because they are rare.

Smoked one Tuesday night and I must say that they dont keep up with the VSGs IMHO.

STYX&STONED said:
Smoked one Tuesday night and I must say that they dont keep up with the VSGs IMHO.
Not even close. I had a few when they 1st came out and was disappointed with thwm ???

The one I had I enjoyed a lot more than the VSGs I've had. I find the VSGs too smooth. This cigar has more flavor IMO. From what I recall it's a bit pverpriced.