• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton VSG Illusions Box Deal at Famous...may be sold out

Son of a bitch. How many boxes do you think they had, 2, 3? I think that is one of those "we don't only sell shit" ploys...

I don't get it. What is the big deal about this deal?
There is another e-merchant selling them for a little cheaper.

Top it off, the 44 diameter is a little small, don't you think?

Many of the members here prefer smaller ring gauges.

The Tres Mystique and Illusion are many members' top choice in the VSG lineup (myself included).

Just look at the popularity of lanceros and PCs - if anything, 44 RG may be a bit too big! :laugh:

I thought (and still think) it was a really good price - I hardly ever see them for less than 9 bucks apiece locally, and seldom see full boxes available.

No, I don't.

I generally prefer cigars in the 38-46 ring range to thicker ones. There are plenty of us out there that do.

I find the Illusion the most flavorful, balanced cigar in the VSG lineup.

I saw this first thing this morning & picked up a box before they sold out, I figured they'd go pretty fast. :thumbs:

I thought it was a pretty good price, especially with free shipping (~$7 a stick). While I usually prefer larger ring sizes, I enjoy the smaller rings with the sun grown wrapper, they seem to have a tad more taste and kick, IMHO.

I saw this first thing this morning & picked up a box before they sold out, I figured they'd go pretty fast. :thumbs:

I thought it was a pretty good price, especially with free shipping (~$7 a stick). While I usually prefer larger ring sizes, I enjoy the smaller rings with the sun grown wrapper, they seem to have a tad more taste and kick, IMHO.

:thumbs:

Well thanks for clearing the size difference up for me.
I already knew the wrapper contains most of the flavor, hence by doing the math.
The ratio of wrapper to filler is greater on the smaller diameter.

Well anyways.....they are sold out, so maybe next time I'll jump on it.

Cigarz (owned by Idahogn) still has Illusion in stock. Can't speak for price, but tell him you're a CP'er and you could get a deal. 208-853-1558

Cigarz (owned by Idahogn) still has Illusion in stock. Can't speak for price, but tell him you're a CP'er and you could get a deal. 208-853-1558

Thanks Bruce. I like the idea of buying products from a reputable shop.