• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton VSG Tres Mystique

FatherTiresius

Watcher of the Skies
Mpasser and I were in our favorite shop this afternoon after work. We were standing in the checkout line next to a cart full of new inventory that was about to go into the humidor. I noticed a small box on this cart with the VSG racing stripes on it and I wondered...could it be? It was...still had the shrink wrap on it. The kind folks behind the counter noticed our interest and offered to open it up for us. We each grabbed a pair. I smoked one tonight while watching the Yankees get out-Yankeed. In short, a very impressive smoke. Utterly perfect box-pressed construction and a dark reddish brown wrapper. The thing burned straight as any cigar I've ever seen and the draw was ideal. Huge amount of dense smoke especially for such a little feller. And the classic full-bodied VSG taste was a little slice of heaven. Sweet molasses up front and spicy wood & nuts on the back end. The only bad thing I can think of is that these suckers are pretty spendy - we paid about $10 apiece for them...about the same price as an Enchantment. Even so, I was very impressed at the amount of flavor packed into these little things. :love:

Nice review Bruddah! I've been reading a lot about the Tres Mystique and they sound great! Looks like another great new cigar out there that I need to hunt down.... LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

Bro, I heard you just might be seeing one soon... ;)

And you spent $10 on a PC...that was a good buy. :lookup:

Retail is $7.50, but with any new sought after cigar many shops will charge a premium. :(

Well, we have a 20% luxury/sin tax here in CO. So given that, $10 isn't all that out of line.

Got one on Saturday thanks to the mad bomber!! Nice looking PC!! :D

I also received one today from the Pennsylvania Bomber. It is a nice looking cigar. :thumbs:

It's just a new size, right? I have not smoked that size, but love many of the others.

Include me with Shadow and Leebo.... I'm a proud recipient of a Tres Mystique thanks to Brother Devin!! :D :thumbs: :D The VSG-TM is a great looking cigar... I can hardly wait to fire it up!

Aloha,

Wade