• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton VSG tres Mystique

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
Made a visit to one of my local shops today looking for some of the new released Hemingway Sun Growns. Unfortunately, I didn't find any of those but .... :sneaky: I did find some Padron 1926's and VSG tres mystique. :thumbs:

I decided to give the Tres Mystique a go tonight. This little smoke (4 3/8 X 44) was a deep dark chocolate with a flawless construction. Very firm yet not rock hard.

The lighting produced a good volume of rich smoke. This cigar was full flavor with a bit of pepper becoming more prevailent as I continued to smoke it. The burn was even to the end. Had to pull out the hemistats for this one. Very tasty! :thumbs:

The only negative I could find in this cigar was the price. A bit pricey ($8) for such a small smoke but to me, worth the price as a special occasion smoke.

ParaGod said:
Great review. Makes me want to go out and get one :thumbs:
There should be a VSG bell landen' around you house tomorrow! ;)

JOE.M. said:
ParaGod said:
Great review. Makes me want to go out and get one :thumbs:
There should be a VSG bell landen' around you house tomorrow! ;)
You know. You are one of the reasons I stick around here. :thumbs: :thumbs: . You are the man.

DON'T MAKE ANY WEDDING PLANS :sneaky: :p

But I thought you were happy PG... :D

Oh, :0 that type of gay. :lookup:

Allofus123 said:
Made a visit to one of my local shops today looking for some of the new released Hemingway Sun Growns...
jack1.gif

Nice review - I just picked up one and had it last night. My first cigar in a few months actually and was a real treat to break back in.

Keep up the good work.

Sam

Hey Sam! Welcome back Bruddah! It's been too long since we've see ya Bro... hope all is well with you!

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
Hey Sam! Welcome back Bruddah! It's been too long since we've see ya Bro... hope all is well with you!

Aloha,

Wade
Aloha Bro,

Thanks for the welcome back. All is well, just had to take a major step back with cigars for awhile as I concentrated finances elsewhere for awhile.

See you soon and am sure I will be in a pass or trade soon enough.

Sam