• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton vsg

nick

hey folks, i had an Ashton VSG tonight, my first ever. it was either a corona gorda or an illusion, according to the dimensions given on several sites, it falls right in the middle between 5 3/4 and 6 1/2 inches and 44 ring.

it was given to me by an extremely generous sam guss with the warning to save it until after dinner, which i did tonight.

overall this smoke was well constructed and consistant full strength, with developing flavor and wonderful aftertaste, however i was still left with the thought that it was missing in some area, however i can't put my finger on it. it had both strenght and flavor, but i guess i would have to say that they werent attatched. as a comparison, i guess you could say it was like meeting a woman with a beautiful body and a great smile, however there was something, maybe her personality that didn't make her quite as attractive as you immagine she could have been.

hope everyone liked the little review and thank you again sam, i enjoyed the smoke as well as the others you gave me, may have to bring you a few of my favs when we get togather again.

nick :D

I am trying to smoke one right now. Key word is trying. I am half way through and cant get it to burn right. It is finally burning half staright, but now it is tasting pretty bad. Gonna give it a few more minutes before I go grab a Connie. I had let this one sit in the dry box for 3 days, and the wrapper wants to burn, but between the void a stem left, and its burn probs, I am pretty disappointed. Just my 2 cents.

Emo