• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashtray stand

mealstrom

Wal-Mart right now is selling these great little stands for $33. I bought one for my front porch, and some for the cigar shop I work at. They are the perfect size for a round ashtray (like the stinky for instance), and are the perfect height for setting next to a chair. Thought I'd let everyone know!

IMG_6448.jpg

IMG_6449.jpg

Wrong Forum... oh and btw...

Very nice, for anyone that would like one, could you provide a link, model number, or SKU, something ?

Wrong Forum... oh and btw...

Very nice, for anyone that would like one, could you provide a link, model number, or SKU, something ?

Oops! Sorry about that - I figured it'd go in the cigar accessories forum. Mods, feel free to move it.

I looked all over the Wal-Mart website, but didn't find them there. If you wawlk in they're in the furniture section.

Wal-Mart right now is selling these great little stands for $33. I bought one for my front porch, and some for the cigar shop I work at. They are the perfect size for a round ashtray (like the stinky for instance), and are the perfect height for setting next to a chair. Thought I'd let everyone know!

IMG_6448.jpg

IMG_6449.jpg
:thumbs:

I have the same thing!

I've had it since last August and it works very well indeed!

A bit of a squeeze to fit a drink(s) on there, but it works perfectly as an ashtray.

:thumbs:

-Jess.