• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ask a favor and get bombed for it

Atlasm

I'll sleep when I'm dead
Lovetheleaf and I had a bit of a deal for a certain libation that was available in his area and I asked a favor of him to set me up. Well, not only did he go out of his way to supply me with it, he decided to pair it up with a truly knock out cigar that was way above and beyond. Thank you very much brother, this will be enjoyed immensely as I sip contentedly away.

....the PIF is clearly alive and well here at CP. Nicely played, lovetheleaf...... :thumbs:

Regards - B.B.S.

Lovetheleaf and I had a bit of a deal for a certain libation that was available in his area and I asked a favor of him to set me up. Well, not only did he go out of his way to supply me with it, he decided to pair it up with a truly knock out cigar that was way above and beyond. Thank you very much brother, this will be enjoyed immensely as I sip contentedly away.

You know, they've been selling Coors all over the world for a while now, right? :)

You know, they've been selling Coors all over the world for a while now, right? :)

No it was the strawberry/Kiwi Boonsfarm he was having a hard time finding. I thought it would pair Very nicely with an Optimo.

You know, they've been selling Coors all over the world for a while now, right?

Coors? Yuck, panther piss.

It happened to be a bottle of Dalmore Cigar Malt. My locals were out of stock.

Well done and enjoy the scotch...it definitely matches up nicely with a Maduro or a darker/full bodied cigar