• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ask a question

johncarbaugh

Antisocial Prick!
you answer the post above you, then ask a question yourself, then they answer...etc.
only answer post above you not 5 posts ago. get it? good i will start it off.

what is the most you have paid for a single cigar?

WTF?
But Ill play.

Trying to put the lit end of a cigar in my mouth thinking it was the head of the cigar! Damn you mojitos!.

Whats your guilty cigar pleasure? One you would be to embarressed to smoke at the lounge but will smoke in secrecy?

oba oba from bestcigarprices.com. there cheap and i like them just dont tell anybody ;)

where do you buy most of you smokes b&m or online?

shaved.

ever long for one certain smoke only to be disappointed when you got one? what was it

paper we can grow more trees.

have you ever thrown away a cigar right after you lit it?

paper we can grow more trees.

have you ever thrown away a cigar right after you lit it?
Yes, 3 weeks ago I chucked an H Upp Sir Winston, the damn stick was so plugged.

Have you ever sent someone an unbanded stick stating it was something it was not, year, or vitola or ???

Brian

Have you ever sent someone an unbanded stick stating it was something it was not, year, or vitola or ???

Brian
Never have, never would.

Ever smoked something "great" and told someone how "fantastic" it was while secretly thinking "never again".....??

Brian
Never have, never would.

Ever smoked something "great" and told someone how "fantastic" it was while secretly thinking "never again".....??
Never had, never would :laugh: :laugh:

Neither question will be answered honestly Tom. LOL

Have you smoked a very expensive stick which turned out crap and thought...hell, I could have bought something nice?

Brian

Joya del Jefe. Friend got it for me because, they call me "el Jefe" (my name is Jeff).

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=CS-JCA

Never.

Ever.

Again.

Ever smoked a cigar in the nude? :D

Yes.

Every have a.....ahhhh, Ford or Chevy?

Brian
Never have, never would.

Never had, never would :laugh: :laugh:

Neither question will be answered honestly Tom. LOL

Have you smoked a very expensive stick which turned out crap and thought...hell, I could have bought something nice?

Brian

Yes.

coke or pepsi?

Thankfully I didn't the one time I needed to...

Fuente or Padron?

Padron, I haven't tried a Fuente yet.

So, have you ever brought a girl home that you wouldn't admit to your buddies for any amount of money?