• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Assault on "Poorland"

Big Worm

Commander Worm of the Southern Alliance
Thought it might be time to switch from the "old and boring" topic of Worm Meat to "Assault on Poorland" The state formerly know as Portland!! :p :0 :thumbs: :sign:
LMAO

VERN ____********* You're toast!!!!! :thumbs:

UPDATED LAUNCH STATUS!!!!!

Eastern Strike Force Alliance, be so advised....a launch has been initiated! At approx. 1035 hrs the Northern Alliance to the Eastern Strike Force launched what could be the first of several volleys. The coordinates are located in the NorthWest; near Portland, OR.

The tracking coordinates for this launch are as follows: 030012900003015528??. Did you truly think I was going to give the ENEMY the codes?!?!?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Our fearless leader will have the strike code. You'll never be able to get them from him!!!!!

Prepare if you will, take cover if you're smart!!!!!!

SKYDIVNEKD

:sign:

BBBWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHHHAHHHHHHAA!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!! :love: :love: :love: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Brothers of the Eastern Strike Force, it seems an errant missle hit the targeted point of impact in Poorland last week sometime without an audible explosion. This is not a good thing. I was informed yesterday via Secret Code that a bomb was targeted, has been launched and hit the target as scheduled. However, the was no word from the "Alliance" about this taking place. :( It seems that it did not make enough of an impact to even cause a stir from our sworn enemy, V.E.R.N. This is an all out war now folks, I am in the process of assembling a ICBM that will knock the soup out of that despicable vermon....BEWARE.......for now it is ON!!! :0 :0 :0 :p :p :p :sign:

Poorland....
Yuba City reports flying objects.....
Interception efforts have failed.......
Take cover.......

Yuba SUTTER OES Center report:
Walter Wanklemyer was walking his pet ****zo arround the Sutter Buttes that where covered in a blanket of snow, a rare occurance indeed.
He reported today that as he was walking his dog fritzy the ground began to shake and he witnessed 'something' launch from the middle of the buttes.

Locals have long suspected that the underground Silos located there had not been abandonded as reported by the government. This strange turn of events has re-activated the Civil Air Patrol and these guys are realy realy old. I don't think they will be able to spot the incoming rounds with thier Bifocal Binoculars, but bless them they try anyway.

The homeland security dispatched 2 F16 fighters yet they could not aquire target it is rumored taht they did report that the last known tragectory was due north.

Beale AFB could not be reached for comment about this occurance.

I am leaving for my own saftey should any fallout float south of Poorland.
Hbooker

LMAO @ Mike!!!!!! Hmmm, seems like strange events (a.k.a. Launches) are happening all across the country this ENTIRE week!!! :) :0

Errant missles? What are you talking about, oh sure we had a smoke bomb go off but nothing that would require an accident report, don't worry Mike we have the most sofisticated defences in the country and no worm is going to take us down. :cool:
The Alliance is UNBEATABLE

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

(i think this says enough?!)

Seems strange we havn't heard from Vern since the wee hours of this morning......hahaha! :p

I have received confirmation on a few direct hits....... finisher bombs are still in the air. bwaaahahahaha We might have wiped out his communication station. ;)

>.<-* ..DIRe///ct.%:'Hit[]\=/..ON--.-=\ C..OM^``MUNI.@CATION,.*^~~ CeN=!@TER,,?';:\.,FIV'-E ";<.,BOOgIeS .,.>/,,Re/Pai,,*RS..: IN #@ PRogR..?<;ESS..,()\?/ STANd----BY..

After 24 hours straight of repairs the Communication center has been repaired, But condolences go out to the poor guy that was manning it , the docs say he is still mumbling something about toothpicks and hotsauce.
UPDATE: two more bogies landed today,and it seems as though one of our members has turned turncoat, as this is a hanging offence we have determined to drop a incendery device on this villan. luckly his package landed in the swimming pool and other than causing the water to boil it did no damage to the rest of the complex. Now the other package was a different story...SkydivinKid dropped a box that landed very near the missle base, and I am told that perment damage has been done to missle bay# 6 and 9 so he will have to answer for this viscious attack.
The Mercenary thinks he can hide behind his anonimity but my agents are hard at work to uncover this menece to free men everywhere.
Matt, How could you? your motions are being tracked by the Alliance radar, we can get you anytime.
A bottle of rum was found in the wreckage of the communication center and will be enjoyed at tonights planning session.
I am hoping this is the end of this devestation as my dog keeps whinning and refuses to come out from under the bed. ???

YEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
Care to elaborate on the number and identify some of the contents without "identifying" them??????  This is only the beginning of the FIRST wave my friend!!! :0  :0  :0  :thumbs:  :thumbs:
Now laugh at Commander Worm, We've brought you down to MY level!!!! :D

Oh yeah....and seems like I heard 2 missiles leave an uncharted Silo this morning....they sounded as if they were headed in COMPLETELY different directions, if ya' know what I mean!!! ;)  :lookup:

COMMANDER WORM

We had incoming Red hot peppers from both Texas and Calif., Killer Mexican rum from Texas and of course Cigars, some of them from an Illegal place, We also had hot mustard, flashlights, cuban and other coffees, toothpicks, chocolates, cookies, deoderizers, vitamins, hot sauce ,honey and even boxs of cigars. all in all it was a unusuall conglomeration. some of it exploded and some just made a lot of noise. It scared my dog real bad and my mailman has probally reported me to the authorities. You guys are sooooooooo in for it.
The Alliance will win the day for free men everywhere. :cool:

Vern,

Look how nice we are! :p We turned your pool into a HOT TUB!!!! Now you have a nice place to relax, smoke a cigar and watch the future incoming bombs!!! :p And you said we were the enemy!!! :0 Shame on ya!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

As a freelancer I am always on the move...try if you might, but you can never catch the invisible...unless you are Arnold Swarzenegger. ;)

Oh Vern, it's far from over...this wave I mean!! ;) :sign:

Do I know what you mean?
Well I guess you mean that the Alliance is not done with you yet, Yup, You are right....IT'S NOT OVER. :cool: