• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Astral Talanga Valley Selection Churchill

ParaGod

Semper Fi
I just tried one of these that I bought from CigarBid, last month. Nice and firm, dark in color(maybe maduro). Good clean burn, I used some of the cedar I got building my coolidor. Easy draw, nice aroma, I really liked the mouth feel. It tasted as if it was aged before it was sold. I highly recommend this cigar. :thumbs:

The are actually a sun-grown wrapper, I have them in pyramids, robusto, and toro..... And you are right, YUUUUUUUUUUUMY! ;)

ParaGod said:
Looks like Snake took the Astral took the one in the pass :thumbs:
BEEN YOU DRINKEN' THERE OVER?? :sign:

Now I had to change it. I have been partying today. A little of the rum I got here. and some good Red Hook "IPA". I don't have to go to work until Friday. :p

ParaGod said:
Now I had to change it. I have been partying today. A little of the rum I got here. and some good Red Hook "IPA". I don't have to go to work until Friday. :p
It's finally IPA weather around here. Sit out on the back deck with a Red Hook IPA and a nice cigar! :thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs: I agree, it is about 52 degrees here. So I am light in up. I have also just tried my first connie. Thanks to Dave. :thumbs: :thumbs: