• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Astrall TVS

nick

just got a 5pack in from cigar bid and had a pyramid today, all in all not a bad smoke, it has that murky kinda taste that i have come to expect from darker wrapers, although i try to like this flavor, it just doesn't do it for me, but the stregnth was there, little bit of a buz without any thing to eat for a couple hours,

i don't really score any of them, but i will probably have another when they rest a little if that means anything :D

nick

got two in the ail from a very nice guy on weds. ;) ..I'll let them sit antry them in a month or so!

biy he must be one hell of a guy :lookup: these are one of my most favorite smokes, i have a box of each size and hord them like a chipmunk and his acorns befor the winter snow :p

hey Dawn, the chick in your avatar missing the teeth. Who is she?

She's not missing teeth! its just the smallness of the pic!
Its Rita Hayworth silly!

The TVS line is also one of my favorites Joe. Lots of smoke, good looking wrapper, and a very nice taste. I was wondering what to smoke tonight. Problem solved, I think a TVS pyramid will fill the bill.

-Mpass

It fi the bill for me last night! extremly good and rich in flavor!mmmmmm.......