• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Atlanta Brothers of the Leaf Unite!

Habana Mike

Please join us this evening at one of the last remaining bastions of smoking in the "late great" state of Georgia to ruminate and commiserate the new statewide anti-smoking laws.

English is a cigar bar/pool hall on the SW corner of Medlock Bridge (141) and State Bridge roads. Festivities begin around 5ish.

Eats, drinks, a bit of billiards, big screen sports, and billows of smoke. What's not to like?

Come on down, GA boys!

Sorry I missed this! I go to English on occasion, as it's not far from my work. Did you get many to show? Let me know if you guys put something else together, as I'd love to meet some of the ATL CP Crew.

It was really great to see you after all this time, Mike. I am glad things are going so well for you at last. I had family in town this past weekend and couldn't get away to 5 Seasons Sunday, did you make it?

How about this weekend, are you up for a smoke?

Kev, you're welcomed to join too, if you're available.

I live in douglasville which is about 30 minutes from there. Anything else goes down let me know, id be very happy to see if I could make it down there.

K&P