• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Atlanta get together ?

CgarDan

Just landed a new job 2 weeks ago that will have me working in Atlanta Mon - Thur for the next 3 months.

Anyone want to get together for some smokes ? I am staying at The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North. Tuesday or Wednesday nights after 7 would work best for me but Monday would also work.

Also if anyone can let me know what stores / lounges I should visit in the area I would appreciate that as well.

Dan, glad to hear that you scored a new job. Good Luck with it :thumbs:

Buckhead Cigar may be close to you, otherwise west around I-285, up Cobb Parkway, there's WiseAsh, up I-75 at 700 Sandy Plains is Tobacco World with the largest Humi around, Down Sandy Plains in the 2400 block is Truleys Cigars. I believe WisAsh has Cigar/poker on Tursday Nights. Use your GPS to find these. It's hard for me to give you directions. More Later when I find more.

Dan man its awesome to hear you got a new job congrats man.

Guys thanks for the kind words. Having a job is def much better than sitting around not doing anything.

I already visited 3 cigar shops:

Wise Ash - decent prices but very small selection not sure if they have the poker thing anymore as I happened to be there on Tuesday and it was pretty much dead.

Scottish Tobacco: Good selection decent prices and a nice lounge ( although it isays private they let you use it if you buy cigars there )

Cigar Merchant: great selection nice people owner is very friendly. Has a lounge with a huge TV. Atmosphere is very relaxed as it is outside of the city itself.

CHECK THIS THREAD:

April 10th, Saturday, 2nd Anniversary PAR-TAY!!!! Food (Rumors of BBQ), Raffles, give-a-Ways, Cigar Specials, Tex-ass Hold'em Poker. Sorry, no Lap Dances before 9:00 P.M.

1125 Lawrenceville Hwy
Lawrenceville, GA
770-277-3633

P.S.: I do not have any ownership/partnership in/with Ole Stogie, just a customer.

Got a chance to visit Puff N Stuff last evening. What a great place/. Everybody is friendly, selection is awesome and prices are good. I will be back next week :thumbs:

Got a chance to visit Puff N Stuff last evening. What a great place/. Everybody is friendly, selection is awesome and prices are good. I will be back next week :thumbs:

Hey Dan,
Let me know when you get back into town next week and what day works best for you.

I will be in ATL Monday PM through Thursday afternoon. Let me know if you guys get together one of those nights at Puffhstuff....

Hey guys. Tuesday and Wednesday work best for me. Here is my cell 347-536-0592

Puff n Stuff is good for me! DePasta, which of these days works best for you?

Hey guys. Just looked at my updated calendar and Tomorrow evening would probably work the best for me. Are you ok with that?
I am thinking of getting some food after work and getting to Puff N Stuff around 7 PM, but if you want to grab some food together tomorrow evening that would be great as well. Let me know. Dan

Hey guys. Just looked at my updated calendar and Tomorrow evening would probably work the best for me. Are you ok with that?
I am thinking of getting some food after work and getting to Puff N Stuff around 7 PM, but if you want to grab some food together tomorrow evening that would be great as well. Let me know. Dan

Tuesday at 7 works for me!