• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Atlanta

Jeff1101

G21
Atlanta bro's I will be in town for Thanksgiving lets try to meet up and have a cigar. Black friday will be best but Saturday can work too. Let me know.

Jeff

Cool! I'll be headed to Augusta for the day on Black Friday but I'm available on Saturday.

Atlanta bro's I will be in town for Thanksgiving lets try to meet up and have a cigar. Black friday will be best but Saturday can work too. Let me know.

Jeff

Gotta come when I am in a wedding on Saturday??? And the Iron Bowl is on Friday??? Sheesh!

Jeff

Gotta come when I am in a wedding on Saturday??? And the Iron Bowl is on Friday??? Sheesh!

If you wanted to be there you would.......

Yeah yeah you know i would come over there...This wedding has been planned for MONTHS...and I DO believe I told you about it a while back ;-)

Jeff

If you wanted to be there you would.......

Yeah yeah you know i would come over there...This wedding has been planned for MONTHS...and I DO believe I told you about it a while back ;-)

Unless it's your wedding I think you should go. :thumbs: :0

OLD BOAR'S REPLY:

Friday, 26th of Nov. @ Mardi Gras, all day.
All drinks $5, All Food $5, and free admissions w/ Free Pass. Get Free Pass at Mardi Gras before Friday, OR Hit Up "THE OLD BOAR" if you see him.

Old Boar will be passing out a free Cigar for every Lap Dance you buy. In the FRENCH QUARTER BAR area after I get there approx. 6 P.M..

While you Counter-Part spends all your $Money$ and Max.'s out your charge Cards on this GREAT SALES DAY, Join us relaxing with a good smoke, drink, and good scenery