• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Atlantic City Chopperfest Herf - Oct 7 & 8th

Big100HD

Cigar junkie
toplogo3_01.jpg

Friday Oct. 7th at 8pm Atlantic City bar & Grill is located at South Carolina and Pacific Avenue in Atlantic City, NJ.

Saturday Oct. 8th at 8pm House of Blues at Showboat Atlantic City
The new House of Blues features a multi-level music hall, nightclub, beach bar and outdoor lounge.

I have the pleasure of displaying the America’s 911 Foundation 2006 tribute bike at the Atlantic City Chopper fest. I will be at the Atlantic City bar & Grill after the show on Friday for good cigar and delicious seafood. Oh, and a few cold ones too. It would be the highlight of my weekend if I met up with some of the BOTL's.

If anyone is interested please let me know your coming so we can reserve enough room for us.

On Saturday night, after the show, it's the House of Blues. But, when the clock strikes 12.....IT's CRAP TIME!!! My palms are already itchin'

Both places are cigar friendly.

Looking forward to see you there. Again, please let me know if your coming Friday especially, so we can reserve enough space.

Charlie, better get that Explorer in gear... :p

edited to add: Atlantic City Chopperfest link