• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Atlanticcigar.com or Atlanticcigarco.com

Tom991

Let me first say I am new to buying cigars on line...But not new to buying Online...Been in computers since the 286 days..

I found Fujipub.com and all the cigar sites...I ordered from a company at that time from their site called Atlanticcigarco.com..

I ordered Punch 2nds....I got a standard bundle of cigars for around $25...

I was kind of pissed they didn't look like Punch at all...

I went back to the site(bookmarked) and it had changed...

When I bought from them it was exact copy of Atlanticcigar.com except for the Punch seconds..

I emailed Fuji, no response....These guys are the real problem they don't care about the truth...

I called Atlanticcigarco.com and complained, the guy was really nice..I told him I feld like I was ripped off...These weren't Punch and he agreed to take them back....He was a decent guy so I kept them...He even called me back 3 days later to ask if they were OK..I smoked one,,Fair but not Punch..

I also called Atlanticcigar.com...They were nice also and told me to complain..

Both these companies have use of the name....

Who Is Really at fault at this FUJIPUB.COM...

These guys KNEW that this was a sort of scam because of the copying....

When a company whose business it is to set up and promote web sites doesn't enforce HONEST POLICIES we all lose. I say boycott Fuji..

Tom.

I've bought cigars from AtlanticCigar.com and been very satisfied. First class. Cigars as ordered came propmtly at great prices. Watch their specials.

Fujipub.com seems to be a group of smaller online cigar retailers that share webspace to save money on their sites. I have ordered from a couple of them and have nothing but great things to say.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience :(

I use atlanticcigar.com all the time and have never had a problem.

Sorry to hear about your trouble w/ them.

WE WILL BE CHANGING OUR NAME

Dear AtlanticCigar.com customers,

A WARNING to our customers please don’t be fooled by imitations of our web site! There are other online tobacco retailers that have copied our colors, pictures and text in an attempt to fool our customers. Although it may look like AtlanticCigar.com they do not offer the great service and prices that ATLANTICCIGAR.COM offers. Customers who have mistakenly placed orders with this company have shared with us their frustrations in dealing with this internet retailer. In some instances they have received seconds rather than the products that they thought they ordered. For the safety of our customers and to prevent confusion between the two sites, we will be changing our name which will take affect in early 2004. Thank you in advance for your patience and you can be rest assured that we are working hard to rectify this confusion. - Paul Scipioni

AtlanticCigar.com

Seems it was a different company than the "true" AtlanticCigar.com

As for boycotting Fuji...why? You're the one that has the problem....why don't you complain to them? Maybe they aren't aware of this companies business practices? You assume they knew of the scam...but never sent them an email? it's one thing if you voiced you frustration to Fuji and they came back to you with a big "F" you...but that doesn't sound like the case.

Facts are you bought 25 cheap cigars and got 25 cheap cigars.
Your first post here at CP is a complaint about a site NO ONE USES HERE anyway
Boycotting Fuji would be boycotting the sites they promote...and it seems alot of "established" members here have had "good" experiences.

Thanks for coming by. :lookup:

Hey Beast.

Reread my post...I said"I emailed Fuji, no response" Not very good reading retention on your part...

I know it was my first post..Thought you guys would like to be warned about FUJIPUB.COM practises....

THEY KNEW it was a COPIED SITE....

As for cheap cigars, that is exactly IT, I didn't expect to get CHEAP CIGARS I thought they were a deal...Deals are what the web is all about...

The POINT IS that I bought from a company who I thought was SOMEONE ELSE that was a complete COPY of ATLANTICCIGAR.COM...

It wasn't them I bought from it was ATLANTICCIGARCO.COM....

The ruse was COMPLETED because FUJIPUB.COM KNEW and SUPPORTED the scam..

Sorry It was my first post, I only did it because I wanted your board to know about it so you weren't taken in...

By you STILL supporting them they will DO IT AGAIN....Self regulation is the only way we can trust people on the net

Sorry if I offended you it will be my last post.....

Tom991 said:
Sorry if I offended you it will be my last post.....
Why don't you stick around? I offend people everyday...they let me stick around. ;) LMAO :p