• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Attaching Cedar to Collerdor walls

Dice

Grow a set and stop being so paranoid!
I'm in the last phase of finsihing up my coolerdor. All I need to do is attach the spanish cedar to the inside walls of the coolerdor. I'm going to be using the thin sheets that come inside cigar boxes for the walls and the thicker cedar that the boxes are made out of for the bottom and top walls. What should I use as an adhesive? Wood Glue? Elmer's? Cynoacrylate? Dual sided tape? Any help would be appreciated.

BTW: Thanks to CigarAnon and Gandolf for supplying me with the Cedar!

Got to say, I just don't think it's necessary. Put your gars in cedar boxes, boxes inside the cooler(s), and you should be very good to go.

If you're dead set on lining the cooler, I'd use some dual sided foam tape like they use in the window industry. You can get small Q's of it at Home Depot, Lowe's, etc. Elmer's won't stick to the plastic worth a darn. Glue that will stick will be pretty nasty, smell wise.

Almost any glue is going to outgas something. I suppose, even the foam tape, to some degree. That's why I've never done it. Cedar boxes work fine. Got two big coolers that are working proof.... :thumbs:

Good Luck - B.B.S.

I used velcro like bmd34202 stated. It's held great for over 8 months. You can also remove the cedar to wipe down the cooler if need be. Go with the Velcro!

I have velcro in my fridge. It has been there for a couple of years. Still holds up great!

-E

Thanks guys! Looks like Velcro gets the nod!