• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Attention Pink Floyd fans!

Razorback

Migratory Coconut
Just a reminder that PULSE is finally being released today on dvd!! :thumbs: It's been a long wait with a lot of postponements, but it is finally here. For those that don't know what PULSE is it stands for Pink Floyd Ultimate Light and Sound Experience. It is concert recorded during their tour in 1994 and released on VHS, so any Roger Waters fans may be a little dissapointed. Otherwise the best recorded concert I've ever seen, and the dvd should make the experience 100x better!!

Nick

Thank man, I had no idea that was out. I will have to look for it...

Nice if only these guys would get back together for another show !!!!

Where were you when you first heard the alarm clock go off?

Doc.

Where were you when you first heard the alarm clock go off?

Doc.

In the passenger seat of a '74 Cougar XR7. Funny how I remember that. I won't say what we were smoking!!! :whistling:

In another state of mind probably and that alarm didn't wake me out of it I am sure.

I guess the good news the album came out on DVD the bad news Syd Barret passed away :(

IMHO Piper at the Gates of Dawn was one of the best Floyd albums. Even though Syd Barret was out of the limelight, he is going to be missed.

Man... thats the worst news. Kindof takes the excitement out of buying PULSE.

Nick

Syd was one of the original rock crazies. The Madcap Laughs is one odd record.

To Syd, wherever you are now. May you be free of those voices in your head, and may your eternal flame Shine On now and forever more. You'll be missed. :(

Syd Barrett 1946-2006

Darren

Now playing: Piper at the gates of Dawn

Just wanted to add that the DVD sound was remastered into 2 different bit rates of 5.1 stereo in addition to the standard 2 channel. Supposedly the sound is incredible (my copy arrives tomorrow).

He will be missed. I am a HUGE fan.
"Shine on you crazy diamond..................."

Just wanted to add that the DVD sound was remastered into 2 different bit rates of 5.1 stereo in addition to the standard 2 channel. Supposedly the sound is incredible (my copy arrives tomorrow).

I was wondering when you would make an appearance on this thread... :D