• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Attention Rush fans

drew_goring

Big Bad Mother F*cker!
Today is the release of the Snakes & Arrows Live DVD and Bluray. (in the US anyway).

Canada seems to be confused. I have seen online various release dates between Nov. 24 and Dec. 2. Today I went down to my local Futureshop which online showed as having it in stock. I couldn't see it on the shelf, so I asked and sure enough their computer said they had 72 copies in stock. Apparently they were all in the back for some reason and he couldn't find them. On the way home I checked Walmart, the independant CD store and Best Buy with no luck. I am kind of disapointed because I even called it an early day at work today so I could go pick it up.

Has anyone seen it yet? Anyone have an opinion? Apparently the Bluray is absolutely amazing. I talked to a buddy in Toronto that was able to get a BD copy and he said it is easily the best live video album he has ever seen and he isn't even a hardcore Rush fan. Let's just say I am a little excited to get it hopefully in the next few days.

Mmmm. Yummy! I love Rush. I believe I'll take one on Blue Ray!! Thanks for the info, I didn't even know it was coming out.

Back