• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ATTN Kentucky BOTLs

ThankYouForNotSmoking

Self-Proclaimed Everyman's Man
Hey Kentucky folk,

I was at the Liquor Barn in Lexington and they had a full, unopened box of ESG 21yr Salute (the Robustos) for $17.99 a stick - right at MSRP. I don't swing that kind of dough, but some of you might...just thought I'd give you a heads up.

That is not a bad price at all. I was at a local B&M yesterday evening for a Rocky Patel event. They had a few left and I managed to snag a couple at $19.70 a piece. I generally don't like to drop that much, but who knows, in a couple of years, I might think of it as money well spent.

Ken

thats pretty good. my bm has them for 20 a pop....i wonder how much they are if your place ships them out of state so you dont have to pay tobacco and sales tax :)

I like the churchills better so far though

thats pretty good. my bm has them for 20 a pop....i wonder how much they are if your place ships them out of state so you dont have to pay tobacco and sales tax :)

I like the churchills better so far though

That's because the Churchill's have a little age on them. The Robusto's need +- 5 to 6 months, IMO.

Brian

Once in a while, LB will surprise me with a nice stick for a good price.