• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Auction site

texasaggie

Need a drink...
Has anyone ever used cigarauctioneer.com? I found it while looking around on the net, and am not sure if it's like cigarbid, where it's someone who sells cigars on an auction basis, or if it's like an ebay where individuals sell.

Im not positive, but I think this is a site that was just started by Famous Cigar to try to compete with Cbid. I haven't purchased anything from them as of yet.
It might be worth checking it out I guess.
JV

IMHO, the starting bids at that site are often over-inflated and it takes more careful site crawling than even CBID, so I don't use them often. Occasionally, you may find a good deal at the start bid. (I have wondered, at times, if they actually have employees bidding too, because you'll find the bidding gets ridiculously high too.)

Yep, this is Famous-Smoke's answer to CigarBid. CigarBid is the same company as CigarsInternational.

Both are good companies with wide selections ;)

It sure seems like famous' site prices get to the msrp rather quickly, while at cbid you seem to slip by with some selections. ;)

texasaggie said:
Has anyone ever used cigarauctioneer.com? I found it while looking around on the net, and am not sure if it's like cigarbid, where it's someone who sells cigars on an auction basis, or if it's like an ebay where individuals sell.
I found this on the site today.

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Best Seller 5 Pack Natural
(Auction #: 1504
Auc Type: Yankee
Quantity: 3
Time Left: 2d 6h

The Fuente family has been producing the world's finest cigars for generations. And the Arturo Fuente Hemingway Best Seller 5 Pack series is certainly no exception. Probably the most sought after product out of the Fuente factory, if you truly desire getting your hands on a box, we suggest you mark the box indicating 'favorite' and check your e-mail often. They're THAT good!

Minimum Bid: $27.00
Retail Price: $26.25"

Haha, better hurry to get that great deal, how do people do that :angry: , I wonder if anyone actually buys anything.