• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Austin Cigar Lounges?

septumus

Well, I'm being dragged along by the woman to her friend's kid's 2nd birthday party. I do NOT want to go but I don't know anywhere in Austin to escape to. Anyone here from Austin (or around) know of a good cigar lounge or bar that I can run away to for a few hours this coming Saturday (12th)? Wouldn't mind meeting a few fellow Texas CPers if I had the chance either! :p

Please help!

(edited for typos)

There is a Heros and Legacies that has a lounge. I think they have a daily fee. Seems like I ran across several posts on here about Austin and Cigar Friendly places. One was a hotel. Might try the search function. Good luck with the birthday.

Heroes and Legacies is the absoltue biggest shop Ive ever been in and they carry some great stuff, you should look them up. You wont regret it.

Link to address:
Heroes and Legacies

Edit: They are probably one of the most popular stores in all of TX

Wow, that looks really great. Looks like a winner.

A very plush, nicely furnished lounge (which is only for members, I believe), and a long covered outdoor porch (for us poor folk).

Found that in another thread, just hope it isn't too cold that weekend! Anyone know if they maybe have a daily rate for their members lounge?

Good friend of mine sent me a text the other day as mentioned that Heros and Legacies just got in a nice shipment of Opus Double Robustos. Defiantely a great shop to find some harder to come by smokes...

mac

H&L is nice, but for the rarities, the prices can be uh... jaw dropping. I think they wanted 20 bucks pre tax for a Opus X Fuente Fuente last time i went.

I would only go to H&L for the experience, i was there a few weeks ago and they want $25 a day just to smoke a cigar in there. ???

Try Habana House on the South end of Congress. It is a pretty nice shop with great people.

http://www.showmeyourash.com/

and let me know what you end up doing, I might be able to swing out that way.

Tim

I would only go to H&L for the experience, i was there a few weeks ago and they want $25 a day just to smoke a cigar in there. ???

To hell with that! Thanks for the heads up. Looks like a really nice store though, definitely something to check out if I'm not looking to hide for a few hours.

Try Habana House on the South end of Congress. It is a pretty nice shop with great people.

Tim

That looks like just what I was looking for, somewhere to kick back and have a few smokes. Our schedule looks something like getting there around 11-12 which means I'll be running away ASAP. I'll let you know and thanks for the save!

To hell with that! Thanks for the heads up. Looks like a really nice store though, definitely something to check out if I'm not looking to hide for a few hours.

Tim

That looks like just what I was looking for, somewhere to kick back and have a few smokes. Our schedule looks something like getting there around 11-12 which means I'll be running away ASAP. I'll let you know and thanks for the save!

This looks like it might really work for me, I will no more in a day or two. Also, I will be bringing one of my buds that just got home from Iraq a few weeks after me. Keep me posted, and we should think about posting this in the Herfs forum.

Tim