• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Austin TX

septumus

Okay, the story is that the lady is going to visit a friend for the friend's kid's second birthday. I hate kid birthday parties and am not obligated to go as I don't really know (or like) the friend that much but I really like Austin and go whenever I have the chance. Luckily some of the fine members of this site provided me with a place to escape to.

Relavent Link

MX said he might even be able to make it by with one of his friends in town from Iraq (hope you can!) and suggested I post it over here on the HERF board. So without further ado:

The "I'm skipping out on some kid's birthday party" mini-HERF
Where: Austin, TX at the Habana House (http://www.showmeyourash.com)
When: Saturday the 12th from 11-12 to 3-4

Let me know if anyone else is interested and hopefully we can all get together and I can turn this quickie trip to Austin into something fun!

-Joss

Well, I am still in, but my friend is out, his wife will be returning from Iraq the night before.....

Maybe we can get Mark Twain to show up...

Tim

I may have to work Saturday, but if not...It's pretty easy for me to make it.

I wish I could, I'm still in houston and I'll be headed back to san antonio after that weekend

if you wanna take a one hour detour to college station, i can hook u up when u get here if its on sunday.

if you wanna take a one hour detour to college station, i can hook u up when u get here if its on sunday.

Unfortunately it's just a day trip to Austin. Lady'll be dropping me off at the cigar shop before heading to the party. She won't trust me driving her truck ever since I flipped a car (phhht, paranoid!). When she picks me up at 3-4ish it'll be to drive straight back to Dallas.

Well, I am sorry to say that I am going to have to bow out of this one.

My wife and Daughter are home sick with some stomach bug...there is crap flowing out of both ends ( pun intended)

So I will be here taking care of the 2 leading ladies of my life

Sorry
Tim

No problem MX, take care of the family first! At this point it is hazy as to whether or not I'm even going myself, I was just told today I might have to work tomorrow. *sigh*

Did this work out for you?

Still trying to find the time to get down to Austin for a stop in at a few shops..

Tim

Unfortunately I didn't even get the chance to make it down to Austin because of last minute work BS. Maybe next time though! That lounge looks like it is definitely worth a swing by next time I head south.