• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Authentic Rustic Italian Lasagna!

ELittle

Snowman Cage Inventor
So, tonight I made up a new type of lasagna. The ingredients are as follows:

1 - package of Barilla lasagna noodles
1 - Bottle of Ragu (meaty!)
1 - 14-18oz PRIME NY Strip (has to be prime!)
1 - Box of pizza rolls

Spices as follows: 1/4 cup of garlic powder, 1/8 cup onion powder, Ghost Chili powder, chipolte pepper powder.

Grind up your $25 steak in a meat grinder and throw it into a pot with olive oil and all of the powders and cook it until... cooked. build yourself a lasagna in a lasagna pan and top it with the bag of pizza rolls. Bake for 1 hour at 335 degrees. When its dont it looks like this:

pizzalasanana.png

Overall I was not impressed. After eating at places like Joel Robuchon, Craftseak, Delmonicos, Bradley Ogden, and MESA Grill I think my dream of being a chef is over. And just in case anyone was wondering, I was not high or drunk when I came up with this. :D

For some reason I'm reminded of the time I made Chicken McNugget quesadillas. :rolleyes:

And that time I discovered that mozzerella melted into Ranch dressing and made a sauce . . . :laugh:

~Boar

Oh my gosh....prime strip and JARRED pasta sauce? I think this thread just made me die a little inside.
laugh.gif

Where's Rod? This concoction is certainly a banning offense.

My Italian Grandmothers are rolling in their graves.

Doc.

I live in my grandmas old house, she was 100% italian, I think her ghost gave me the runs as revenge!