• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Auto Insurance Help

Phil

I am supposed to be able to get my driving priveledge back monday morning (I know it is allready but I havent gone to bed yet so it's sunday night to me) and I would like some suggestions on where to call to get some resonably priced auto insurance for someone who just got off of suspension. can't get it back until I am insured.

Thanks in advance

Phil

I've been using Erie Insurance for the past 23 years. Lowest rates that I can find in my neck of the woods. My son has had two accidents on our policy and our rate has not gone up. Not sure about how they would be in your situation. Good folks to deal with.

We also have our homeowners insurance with them and get a discount on both policies under their multiple policy plan they have.

I don't know how it works in California but here in Connecticut they have the "assigned risk pool" where companies HAVE to take high risk drivers and the rates are all the same. An agent might be able to place you with a company that writes "sub-standard" policies but the rates are essentially what you'd pay with a policy as a result of the assigned risk pool.

Bottom line is you probably won't find any deals at all out there :(

Can you say LLOYDS OF LONDON LMAO.

Glad to hear your getting your license back!

BenjieV :D

benjiev said:
Can you say LLOYDS OF LONDON LMAO.
:sign: :sign: :sign: TFF :sign: :sign: :sign:

Time to start selling of that Habanos collection you've grown since losing your license

Call up the gecko, I mean Geico... free rate quotes

Thanks for the help fellas. I can't wait to get it back but this is gonna cost me!!!

Workin on the lowest rates right now. I am gonna call everywhere but CC seems to be right as of yet

Phil