• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Avallo Accumonitor Deal

ronc

I offered this deal to a fellow cigar forum member, so I figured I might as well offer the same deal to all.
Buy an Accumonitor 5-10 cu ft model, and get the fan timer option for FREE. Also, we will throw in an extra circulation fan.
So, you get the Accumonitor with 1 cannister of your choice, plus 2 circulation fans, plus the fan timer for $250 plus shipping.
Please write in "free timer and fan" in the instructions/comments section while checking out.
Choose your canister, but select the "without fan timer" option while checking out.
http://www.cigarsolu...r-5%252d10.html
If you need a larger Accumonitor, call me, and we will include the fan timer, and some wicks or something else to sweeten the deal.
Thanks for looking, Ron

I needed to bump this thread to tell of my experience with ronc and Avallo.

I purchased a humidifying set-up the 1st of December and told them I didn't need it 'till the 1st of the year because I didn't have time to start building the new humi over the Holidays.

Well, it got into the 2nd week of January and still no humidifier. I called ronc he apologized and he spoke with Avallo about fixing the situation (they apparently sent it to a citly of the same name in a different state). This Friday, when I got home from work, I basically had a bomb from Avallo on my doorstep. Everything I purchased and way more.

I have to say........Gentlemen, very nicely done. Thank you very much. Great customer service. I recommend you both highly.

Steve