• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

avallo accumonitor

yogimon

I'm a vsg whore
Does anybody use the avallo system with a wine cooler that has a compressor and does it keep up with humidity changes. Right now i'm have a haier wine cooler with a johnson controller. So i keep everything in tupperware with beads but would to get rid of tupperware and just use boxes.

I did a search but couldn,t find what i was looking for

How big's the wine cooler and what size Accumonitor were you thinking of? What temperature are you planning on keeping the cooler? I'm not sure how your refrigeration system works since I'm more familiar with industrial and commercial than this stuff. The warmer the temp you're keeping the humi (at the same delta T between the cooler and coils), the less of a problem you'll have. Take a look at a psych chart to get an idea of how relative humidity changes with temperature with respect to absolute humidity.

I was thinking probably the accuimonitor 5 to 10. The wine cooler is 3.3 cu ft. It stays between 64-67 deg. with the controller. I was thinking i would set accumionitor on 65 or 67% humidity.

Just shoot Matt Allen at Avallo an email. He'll be able to answer any of your questions. Good luck with your project.